Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tracks of Freedom


I'm starting off my blogospheric experience with the first snap i took with my brand new Nikon D50. I have started on that incredible journey towards digital freedom and expression. This is a photograph taken from a 18 mm lens. I took this picture around around evening time and used GIMP to provide a black and white texture to this image. One thing I like about this image is the perspective view, with incredible detail being shown at the nearer end of the digital camera, and more blurred far off perspective towards the horizon.

4 comments:

Lakshminarayan said...

hey aj u are really becoming a good photographe

Lakshminarayan said...

wht tool do u use to edit the photographs. do they come with ur Nikon

limemintcooler said...

This shot is fantastic. And I really like the photo of Shri walking with her head down.. great depth of field, making it an awesome portrait. Shri's told me a lot about your passion for photography. Keep the good photos coming!

Shiva

desi.in.ca said...

dude...great pics...I know there has to be some technique involved...but you are getting beyond that and becoming an artist who can sense beauty of simple everyday things. Keep up the good work :)) I'll be coming back for more regularly now.